We' are extremely excited that the time has come to move on to the next chapter of the journey. February 2nd, 2013 we'll be moving up to begin training and serving at Stanford University with Chi Alpha campus ministries. We found a 3 bedroom apartment that was bigger than our mobile home in Santa Cruz, is a reasonable price for the area and has amenities like pools, a park, a theater room, and a kid's play room that our kids are excited about, there is also a gym that the adult kids are excited about. Below are some pictures from the apartment complex's website
Our new address will be
353 Kiely Blvd E113
San Jose, CA 95129
We are hoping to be ready to unpack our truck at about 3:00 p.m. that Saturday if anyone is available to help.
Most of all we are excited to begin connecting with the students at Stanford, visiting and finding a church in the area, and reconnecting with friends we already have up there.
Thank you so much for your prayers that have helped lead to this over the past months.
Continued prayer needs:
- Our appeal concerning the hours we receive from San Diego county for taking care of my aunt.
- The assessment process for my aunt in Santa Clara county to go smoothly and us to receive the full hours there.
- The transition for the kids, particularly Peyton as she starts a new school
- Grace for Kendra as I will not be at home as much as I have been the past 6 months including a 2 week trip to Regent University in VA at the end of February.
- The remaining $1000 in monthly commitments to come in over the next months
- Safety and health as we move and for all those that help us.